=> For Latest Updates, Visit OspreyFlyer.com <=
Largest USA Banks Assets Decrease The 9 Largest USA Banks reported aggregate total assets of $10.19 trillion for the QE 12-31-11, which is the second lowest of the 5 quarters reviewed. This is a decrease of -$222.34 billion and -2.1% from the prior QE 9-30-11. Bank of America, Citigroup, and Morgan Stanley reported the largest decreases. U.S. Bancorp and Wells Fargo reported the largest increases.
Largest USA Banks Capital Ratio Improves The 9 Largest USA Banks reported an average capital to assets ratio of 9.99% for the QE 12-31-11, the highest of the 5 quarters reviewed. This is an increase of +0.18% from the prior QE 9-30-11. Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, and Bank of America reported the largest increases. Bank of New York Mellon reported the largest decrease.
Largest USA Banks by Total Assets The Trillion Dollar Club: JPMorgan Chase continues #1 with total assets of $2.3 trillion, Bank of America is #2 with $2.1 trillion, Citigroup is #3 with $1.9 trillion, and Wells Fargo continues #4 with $1.3 trillion. Next are Goldman Sachs at $923 billion and Morgan Stanley at $750 billion. U.S. Bancorp $340 billion, Bank of New York Mellon $325 billion and PNC Financial Services $271 billion are #7, #8, and #9.
Largest USA Banks by Capital Ratio The 10%+ Club: PNC Financial Services is #1 and well ahead at 13.73%. Bank of America is #2 at 10.81%, followed closely by #3 Wells Fargo 10.78%, #4 Bank of New York Mellon 10.51%, and #5 U.S. Bancorp 10.28%. Next are Citigroup at 9.59%, Morgan Stanley 8.27%, JPMorgan Chase 8.10%, and Goldman Sachs 7.85% at #6, #7, #8, and #9, respectively.
=> For Additional Detail and Coverage, Visit OspreyFlyer.com <=
- USA Bank Ratings
- AIG Financial Performance
- Bank of America Financial Performance
- BNY Mellon Financial Performance
- Capital One Financial Performance
- Citigroup Financial Performance
- Goldman Sachs Financial Performance
- JPMorgan Financial Performance
- MetLife Financial Performance
- Morgan Stanley Financial Performance
- PNC Fin Svcs Financial Performance
- US Bancorp Financial Performance
- Visa Financial Performance
- Wells Fargo Financial Performance